Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pruis

So for those of you who don't know. I crashed Adam's prius. I totalled it. Apparently everything that is expensive on a prius is in the left corner of the car. So if you are going to wreck on, wreck the right side.

No one got hurt beyond my pride. I wasn't paying enough attention and I was looking down at the radio and I looked up and there was a truck stopped in front of me. I rear ended it and then it hit another truck. Bad News Bears. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the insurance is going to cover it. Adam and I aren't sure what we are going to do. Right now we are sharing a car. It sucks.

Since I started a new job that starts at 6 am. I am working at a company called WatchMeGrow.com and if you log in and watch the demo you can see the back of me at work all day long. So I am working 40 hours a week in addition to my yarn business which I could easily work at 50 -60 hours a week. Needless to say Adam is not pleased with me working so much. I have about 10 hours worht of work before bed. Needless to say I am not going to get to it. I could get off my lazy butt and dye the last bit of yarn, but i am not going to. Maybe I will go to bed and get a jump on tomorrow?

Politics at Adam's job aren't making me very happy and I am hoping things clear up soon. Recently there was an incident that involved Adam going to the MP station in handcuffs and when all the proper commanders were called in (off leave so you can imagine how happy they were), Adam was walking out free and clear while the accuser was stripped of rank and in cuffs himself. Anyways what was suppoed to be morning work turned into all day work. Not fun.

Things are good, Adam and I have a new addition to the family, we have a dog now his name is Scouter. He is sheltie, he is a present from my mother. He and Adam have been fast friends and he sleeps with us every nite..... He is awfully cute.

I can't even get to a point anyways. UGH, nighto nighto

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Glad to hear you are ok and didn't get hurt in the accident!

And congrats on the new addition to your fam, post some pics when you can. It sure sounds like you are awefully busy girlie!

Unknown said...

wow jenna no wonder you've been MIA from the blogging scene!

things could be worse, but you're under so much stress right now, plus it sounds like you're working waaaaay too much! do you HAVE to work so much? i don't think that's healthy! i think you should scale back and take some time for yourself. but that's just my opinion-- you know your limits!

i hope things can get back to "normal" for you soon, and that you figure out what to do about a car. were you hurt at all? no neck pain? (sorry, step dad is a chiropractor, i can't help it:) )

said...

There you are!! Glad to hear that things are moving along. What a happy family now!

The Dyer said...

Yeah I wish i had seen a chiropractor!

I am too broke right now, I hit my head pretty hard and was pretty stiff after, but I am tough.