Thursday, December 20, 2007

CONTACT!

So finally I heard form Adam. He imed last night around 2:15 AM. I woke up around 2 with a feeling he was going to get on so I laid there for a while and lo and behold he did get on. We talked about the things we could. He said a lot was going on that he couldn't talk about. I told him all about my new horse and things that were going on here. Man 30 minutes goes by so quickly. It's almost like talking to him was a dream. I am really hoping I don't have to wait another 2 weeks to talk to him. Guess what he hadn't forgotten about me ( Ha no surprise there). He said that he has been working and patrolling like mad, almost no sleep.

Then several letters came today and they are a month old, but good to read. I read them over and over again. I don't know why.

Now suddenly I feel very tired like all the stress is coming crashing down on me and I can relax for a little while. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't feel so urgent about making sure I wake up because he prolly won't get online tonight. This will probably mean that I will sleep better than I have in a long while. It's amazing how keyed up you can get. Oh man. It's only 10 and I cant stop yawning. I guess I am going to give in and go to bed. I will think about this some more in the morning.

Night everyone. If you pray please say one for Adam too, I love him very dearly and hope he is doing well.

No comments: