Friday, May 7, 2010

He had to go back.

It sucks doesn't it? My husband is "safely" back in sector so I guess according to all the opsec rules I am allowed now to say he is going back. I don't know if any of you have heard the Bill Engvall skit about him flying with the thunderbirds (? the navy's super fast jets) and about how he keeps saying "roger" to everything the pilot says. It's really funny, it's on his 15 degrees off cool album. I feel that way sometimes, well if she'd only had not mentioned he was headed back to Iraq everything would have been okay.

I am ridiculously superstitious. It's a little silly. If I want something little to happen I pretend to do the opposite thing. It's very strange. I don't walk under ladders, I don't do things that "tempt fate." I am one of the most scientific people I know and I am still superstitious. I think it is something that people do to cope with situation out of their control. I have done ever since I was very little.

Oh well, Adam asked me to write in my blog, but feeling uninspired I don't have much to say, other then, I love you honey and I hope this post finds all the other milspouses as happy as they can be given their circumstances, my good will and best wishes go out to everyone.

Night :)

1 comment:

petc763 said...

Office applications, Microsoft office 2007 includes a combined server and Internet-based services.Recent version of the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is known as the "Office system"