Saturday, June 30, 2007

3 AM

Ya know, I have to say I have grown to love the sound of my cell phone's ring in the middle of the night. Adam is the main person who calls me on my cell partly because I don't get good cell reception in Wyoming and partly because Adam is my best friend and he is the main person who calls. So last night around three I leapt out of bed to grab the phone from where I had left it plugged in knowing it had to be him calling. Its amazing how tuned into the phone I am now. I could be dead asleep. If that phone rings I am up!

There wasn't much to say we talked for a little, I told him about the weather (95 - he said how nice and cool!!). We tried to make arrangements for his emmenient arrival (next weekend hopefully) and since we won't know much until he has the tickets in his hot little hands....

He gets midtour leave early and I feel mixed about this, not like I have much of a choice about how it goes anyways, but I know the 3 months has been really hard and now we get a break and get to see each other and that 12 months is going to be brutal. :( Not fun... But I will worry about that after he goes.

He sent me 8 letters in the mail the other day and they were very sweet ad reassuring.

Good luck to others and their late night phone calls!

1 comment:

Kayli Marie said...

i LOVE those late night phone calls but I can't stand it when it's someone else and not him!